This drawing was made by A. H. Casparini in the years 1715-1720. However, the organ was made by Michael Frantz d. J. in 1735. The connection between the central part of the fassade in this drawing and the case of the organ in Wohlau is unmistakable.
Many details of the design were altered when the organ was built, however.
Mr. Roman Haczkiewicz is kindly acknowledged for providing these beautiful photographs of the organ in Sagan.