Groß Weigelsdorf (Kr. Oels)

(Kielczow)


This organ was built by A. H. Casparini in 1716. The organ had 13 stops, 1 manuals and free pedals. In 1788 it was replaced by a new organ by Gottlieb Benjamin Engler (BURGEMEISTER 1973:164).


The stop-list is cited after Meyer (1757: 104):

Manual Pedal
Principal von Zinn 8 Subbaß von Holtz 16
Quintadena 8 Octava oder Principal 8
Salicet 8 Super-Octava 4
Flaut Major 8
Flautdosi 4
Octava Principalisch 4
Quinta 3 3
Super Octava 2
Mixtura III
Vox humana (disc.) 8


www.000webhost.com