This organ was built by A. H. Casparini in 1716. The organ had 16 stops, 2 manuals and free pedals. During the French occupation the church was not used as a church, but as prison, hospital later on even as a stable. The organ in all probability did not survive this. In 1818, a new organ was built by Gottfried Müller from Neugersdorf.
The stop-list is cited after Meyer (1757: 39):