This organ was completed by A.H.Casparini in 1727. The organ had 13 stops on 1 manuals and free pedals.
Currently, the organ has 2 manuals and free pedals, a result of a 19th or 20th century rebuilding. The instrument is in a deplorable state with most or all of the metal pipes having been removed.
The last stop-list of the instrument (quoted from: Musicam Sacram) was:
Calcanten Ruf, Wind Anzeiger, Manual Coppel, Hauptwerk Sperrventil, Oberwerk Sperrventil