This organ was completed by A.H.Casparini in 1735. The organ had 23 stops on 2 manuals and free pedals. The Unterclavier could also be played in chamber pitch through a mechanical device (a so called Transponiervorrichtung).
The organ was, together with the church, destroyed as early as 1807 (GEMBALSKI 1983: 161).
The stop-list of the Casparini-instrument was as follows (MEYER 1757: 17-18):
|Vox humana (labial)||8||Sedecima||1 1/2||Superoctav||4|